5/22/10

La Niña de Tus Ojos

I came accross this video and wanted to share it with you. It's a bit graphic but this is a song we sang quite often in our big church in Mexico. I love it. It's so simple, but so life changingly profound.

(make sure you scroll to the bottom of my blog and hit pause on the music first)

For the woman who is unloved.

For the woman who is invisible and without a voice.

For the woman who was used up and thrown out.

For the woman who carries a burden and is weighed down by shame.

There is a Father who will not abandon, who will not harm, who will love you unconditionally.

He loved you enough to die for you. He loved you enough to come to redeem you out of the wreckage. He came to give you your name. Daughter of the Most High King.

Here is the English translation.

The Daughter of Your Eyes.

You saw me when no one saw me.

You loved me when no one loved me.

You gave me a name.

I am your daughter.

Because you loved me.

You loved me , you loved me,

I love you more than my life,

So simple. So amazing. So much bigger than we can fully understand.

The Creator of the Universe loves you. The one who placed the stars also formed you in your mothers womb.

He sees you. He knows you. He loves you. He longs for you.

He is enough.

From the ashes will come something of exquisite beauty. Out of mourning will come dancing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...