Off to School

Romans first day of school! So far he loves it and actually is very disapointed that he only gets to go every other day. I had to include the middle picture....my kids are in the "special" class :) And yes, he just HAD to have a mohawk on his first day of school...nothing like a first impression. I celebrated my freedom by going on a date to the city with my husband ......to pick up tractor parts....hey thats kind of like a date...with a one year old in tow..... we did go out for lunch so it qualifies in my book. I'll take what I can get :)

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Amber said…
I cannot believe how big they are! I am totally going to add you to my list of blogs to read. Nice to have you join the blogging world!

Popular posts from this blog

Attached

What your Church needs from you. A letter to the big, messy, adoptive family.

About Elijah