3/9/13

Joy comes in the Morning


"Remember my affliction and my wanderings, 
the wormwood and the gall!
My soul continually remembers it
and is bowed down within me. 
But this I call to mind, 
and therefore I have hope;
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, 
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.


"The Lord is my portion," says my soul
therefore I will hope in him"



I called on your name, O Lord, 
from the depths of the pit;
you heard my plea, 'Do not close you ear to my cry for help!'
You came near when I called on you;
you said "Do not fear!"
You have taken up my cause, O Lord;
you have redeemed my life. " (Lamentations 3)



"weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
When I felt secure, I said
I will never be shaken,
O Lord, when you favored me, 
you made my mountain stand firm;...

....You turned my wailing into dancing,
you removed my sack cloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
Oh Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever." (Psalms 30)

Soli Deo gloria, 

1 comment:

We Are Family said...

The pics just make me smile. J O Y!