3/15/11

Stop and Think



I am a woman of deep conviction and active faith. That is evident to any who read more than one or two lines of this blog.

What does that mean?

I believe in an awe inspiring, all powerful, creator. I also believe that the One who created the Galaxies hundreds of thousands of light years apart, and the intricate muscles in a caterpillars head also knows me. He knows you.
Do you know Him?
Do you believe that a God that holds our universe in His hand, and spoke the sun into existence can also know the number of hairs on your head?

So many people are convinced there is no God and yet question what the meaning of it all is. Is life really all just random? Is this just a bunch of molecules accidentally falling into place or is there order, meaning, and purpose?

If you wonder what all this God/ faith stuff is about.  Watch this.  I dare ya.





No comments: