9/23/09

Family pictures


I'm SO excited that we finally had some family pictures taken. Our last family portrait was taken four years ago in a bargain studio....not great. I decided it was time to try again. My cousin who , as you can see, is a wonderful photographer spent a couple hours with us snapping pictures. Thankyou so much Allison!


Silas was an ornery little stinker that day. He woke up that morning at 5am and wouldn't go back to sleep. All moms know that a 2 year old waking up two hours too early is a recipe for disaster. That combined with no nap and being sick the day before made it a challenge to get a decent photo of this little grump. He was convinced we were all going swimming in this river. Allison did an amazing job at sneaking up on him and even got some great pictures of him smiling...just not when we was supposed to. Everytime she tried to get us all together for a posed family shot he covered his eyes and cried. I love this shot though!


These were the cooperative kids. :)


Just the girls.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

I have a hard time getting pictures of my youngest grandkids because they always move or turn their heads just as I snap the photo. But I guess it shows their little personalities.

I liked these pictures that your cousin took for you.

What a nice little family you have to treasure.

Thanks for sharing.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Momrempel said...

I love the pictures Carla! So fun! I can totally relate to a 2 yo (almost 3) waking up too early...happens way to much for my liking! LOL....your pictures turned out beautifully!