more Burlando Family pictures


Me and my girl. The last portrait of just the two of us was taken when she was 6 weeks old!


My family of perfect angels. I am certainly glad I didn't have to distract little Silas from wailing and covering his eyes by telling him to throw rose hips at the camera. That would be outrageous. I am also glad I didn't have to resort to bribery and out right lies. Ridiculous things like telling your child to "look at the camera because a monkey is going to fly out of it "certainly has no place in a proper photo shoot with children as perfect as mine.

I look forward to a day when we have a family picture without tears and fingers in noses.


But the trade off would be having no little cuties like this.
I guess we can put up with him...seeing as he's so darn cute.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jobina said…
Nice pics Carla!
Of course, no mother would ever resort to bribery or lies for the sake of a good family picture! Never! :oP

Popular posts from this blog

Attached

About Elijah

One year with Ray.