A little mama and her baby



My girls. 
Like bookends in my family.
One is leaving behind infancy and becoming a little girl.
The other is morphing from little girl into a young woman.

They absolutely adore each other.
I pray they are always close,
even when they are both grown.  
I pray Cece will always have a doting cheerleader in her big sister, someone to look up to and a shoulder to cry on when life gets tough.  
I pray Aili will always have a sister friend that she can laugh through life's joys and sorrow's with. 
Those 9 years will shrink in a couple decades, 
but I love that unique big sister/ little sister relationship they have right now.
A little mama and her baby.
A little girl and her super hero.




Comments

Penelope said…
So sweet! Just wait until the little one gets into big sisters makeup. Fun times ahead!

Popular posts from this blog

Attached

What your Church needs from you. A letter to the big, messy, adoptive family.

About Elijah