8/13/09

Swimming with the kids


This is such a funny picture of Aili jumping off the spring board. She is so careful and nervous about each jump. This just captures it so perfectly.
I don't have a picture of Roman doing flips off of it but I should look through my archives and find one. Not a careful or cautious bone in that kids body.


Skinny rocket boy.
p.s I do feed my kids. They aren't ill or starving , just healthy and very active. :)


Dad's new work out plan. The goggles are just for looking extra cool. :)


This little water boy's eyes match the water. He loves to be wet!

Our hot summer days were in short supply this summer and are already feeling more like fall days. We are squeezing as much summer fun out of our too short summer as possible.
Harvest is just around the corner.
It just occurred to me that I've been blogging for a full year!

The count down to Mexico has begun. Not so much in days but it things that need to be done before we leave. Yikes.
We are all excited for this trip, especially the kids. I'm so relieved and happy about that. We didn't know if they would start to resist the move or grumble about it as it approached. Aili and Roman talk about our upcoming adventure all the time.

This week I'm mostly getting caught up in the garden, yard and house. This evening I need to climb and fold Mount Washmore.
I guess I should get off the computer and get something done!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandpa Steve said...

Cool looking family! Great fun! Keep it up.