12/4/08

Please Pray for little Max

I haven't posted a prayer request for someone on my blog before but right now my heart is with a family who is expecting to deliver their first son tomorrow (Friday Dec 5). Maxson was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 half way through the pregnancy. I have tears in my eyes as I think of all the uncertainties, joy and fear they are experiencing as they anticipate the arrival of their son. Please hold them and little Maxson up in prayer throughout the day tomorrow. Pray for the labor to progress quickly, that Max would tolerate it well and be born alive and strong , pray that they would have plenty of time to love and make some memories with their son. They are hoping they will be able to bring Max home and have him for Christmas. I will be praying for that miracle for them...it does happen but not always. Pray that throughout the days ahead they would feel Gods peace and comfort surrounding them. Thankyou.
Their blog is http://www.ourmiraclemax.blogspot.com/

No comments: