Agua de vida

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kelli said…
Hi. My name is Kelli and I live in Indiana. I came across your blog last week and I enjoy reading about the Baja. I have traveled down to Vicente every summer for the past 9 years, doing mission work. I am leading a mission group this July as well. When we come down we stay at Welcome Home (it used to be a small orphanage, now runs as a daycare.) I love the people and have made many amigos down in the Valley. I am good friends with Dr. Oscar Herrera in San Quintin. I also have friends in Canderlia (spelling?) We also have a guy we like to bless in the paper camp south of San Quintin. We are praying hard for the Valley, I worry for the people after seeing and hearing about all of the damage.
I just wanted to say Hi and thank you for having this blog, now I get to keep up with the area.
We are looking forward to our trip in July.
How long are you in the area for?

Blessings,
Kelli

Popular posts from this blog

Attached

What your Church needs from you. A letter to the big, messy, adoptive family.

About Elijah